This has been one my favorite new tools I have enjoyed using. I think that is a great idea to be able to have all my favorite websites in one place. They are all organized, and search able. Now I do not have to have my flash drive with me all the time in order to access my favorite sites.
After so many try outs I finally was able to understand how Ning works. I knew it was a great concept; but could not figure it out for some reason. Now I see how it can be a great tool to integrate in the classroom.
Now I am trying to learn more about RSS. I think I would benefit from it by having all the updates sent to me without searching 20 websites to get up to date on information I have interest on.
This week has been very productive, keeping up with all the different accounts I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that social bookmarking and ning have been a tie for my favorite programs we have used in this class. I have found great uses for each of these programs. These tools will be a great addition to my classroom routine.
ReplyDeleteGreat posting! ~Kiera